Our home PC is down ... unfortunately that is where we download our pictures. Once we either fix that computer or download the needed software on the laptop I'll have lots of cool pictures to share! We really have been out enjoying life...I promise!
Noah has the luck of "Dude" (my dad) - last week we took a spontaneous trip to Cocoa Beach and we had a blast. Rob & the boys ran, jumped, splashed, raced and had just a great time tempting the waves along the shoreline - Sela and I bonded walking behind them soaking in the sunset and the salty air. On our way back to the van Noah complained, insisted that he could no longer walk...he's too big to carry - especially when I'm already carrying Sela! I assumed that the sand was in his shorts...rubbing him the wrong way and insisted he tough it out and make it the rest of the way - he did. Once we got to the showers Noah stripped down - stark naked & crying. I looked down at the puddle of clothes to find a huge red ant that had left a welt on the back of his knee, it had been attacking him the whole walk from the beach as well as a bee which he had just stepped on - the stinger was still in his foot! Poor Noah - he toughed it out though - put on his shoes (once Rob pulled the stinger out of his foot & dressed him in fresh clothes) and was ready and willing to keep on moving. I'm glad he wasn't disappointed in the shark tank at the surf shop...that is the only reason he toughed it out!
No pictures of that adventure but we do have some coming of others. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment