Asking for help is hard to do. That statement alone is ironic because Rob and I are in the business of helping people. How can we truly do for others what we’re not willing to do ourselves? 2007 has been a challenging year and we’re only ¾ of the way through it! We are behind in payments to all of our debtors and are facing foreclosure on our home. We’ve tried to do it all on our own and have learned the hard way, that doesn’t work for us. We are at the point today that we are asking our friends and family for help.
As most of you know Rob has been in business for himself doing decorative texture & paint on concrete surfaces as well as working as a representative for Advocare International, a nutritional supplement company. Advocare provides us the ability to help people get healthy and fit; this is something that both, Rob and I are passionate about. We see Advocare as a unique opportunity for us to achieve our goals. Our first and most immediate goal is to save our home by selling 1,000 boxes of Spark this month, August 2007.
This goal of selling 1,000 boxes of Spark is HUGE and without your help, it is unachievable even for a dreamer like me. What is Spark? Spark is the bestselling product offered by Advocare. It is an energy drink that is affordable, convenient and safe, even for pregnant and nursing moms. The cost is only $20 per box; you’ll find 14 Spark packets in each box. Spark comes in a variety of flavors – one you’re sure to love! Spark would replace your current daily caffeine crutch of soda, other energy drinks or coffee with a healthier alternative. In addition to making a more health conscience decision, you’ll be helping our family first hand, and it would mean a great deal to us if you did.
In order for you to be able to help, you’ll need this information to place your order. You can visit us online at our Advocare microsite www.advocare.com/04043313 or call Advocare at 1 800 882 4800. Please also feel free to call Rob at (407) 383-9085 or myself, Olivia (407) 383-9081 if you’d like to speak to us about additional products that may be of interest to you in order to meet your specific needs.
Rob and I are excited to see our goal of selling 1000 boxes of Spark this August. We have stepped out in faith to ask our friends and family for support in reaching this goal. If you cannot help us by purchasing your own supply of Spark (or any other additional products) please pass this on to anyone that you think may be in a position to do so or that may have a need for what we have to offer.
Being a recipient of this letter, please know that we value our relationship with you tremendously. I write this with a heavy heart, but I know that it will be received with a joyful heart by you. I thank each of you for support, for your friendship and for making me feel like I can come to you as I am in a desperate time of need.
Love,
Olivia
As most of you know Rob has been in business for himself doing decorative texture & paint on concrete surfaces as well as working as a representative for Advocare International, a nutritional supplement company. Advocare provides us the ability to help people get healthy and fit; this is something that both, Rob and I are passionate about. We see Advocare as a unique opportunity for us to achieve our goals. Our first and most immediate goal is to save our home by selling 1,000 boxes of Spark this month, August 2007.
This goal of selling 1,000 boxes of Spark is HUGE and without your help, it is unachievable even for a dreamer like me. What is Spark? Spark is the bestselling product offered by Advocare. It is an energy drink that is affordable, convenient and safe, even for pregnant and nursing moms. The cost is only $20 per box; you’ll find 14 Spark packets in each box. Spark comes in a variety of flavors – one you’re sure to love! Spark would replace your current daily caffeine crutch of soda, other energy drinks or coffee with a healthier alternative. In addition to making a more health conscience decision, you’ll be helping our family first hand, and it would mean a great deal to us if you did.
In order for you to be able to help, you’ll need this information to place your order. You can visit us online at our Advocare microsite www.advocare.com/04043313 or call Advocare at 1 800 882 4800. Please also feel free to call Rob at (407) 383-9085 or myself, Olivia (407) 383-9081 if you’d like to speak to us about additional products that may be of interest to you in order to meet your specific needs.
Rob and I are excited to see our goal of selling 1000 boxes of Spark this August. We have stepped out in faith to ask our friends and family for support in reaching this goal. If you cannot help us by purchasing your own supply of Spark (or any other additional products) please pass this on to anyone that you think may be in a position to do so or that may have a need for what we have to offer.
Being a recipient of this letter, please know that we value our relationship with you tremendously. I write this with a heavy heart, but I know that it will be received with a joyful heart by you. I thank each of you for support, for your friendship and for making me feel like I can come to you as I am in a desperate time of need.
Love,
Olivia
Rob and I are still working diligently to reach our goal - it would take a miracle for it to be reached by the end of August. (roughly 980 boxes of Spark to go!) Fortunately, we believe in miracles!
Thank you to everyone who has already had the opportunity to lend your support either finacially or through words of encouragement and prayer. It's good to be acknowledged and even better to feel the love of our friends & family through all of your support. I have love and gratitude that I cannot even express right now. Perhaps once the stress levels that we're dealing with here at the Padgett house subsides...I will be able to express my feelings much better. Right now...I'm having a hard time figuring out which way is up!
To keep track of our Spark tally follow this link:
www.advocareusa.net and click on the Spark Tally link.
No comments:
Post a Comment