Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sela is 11 months old now and just yesterday decided to take her first few steps on her own. She seemed alarmingly confident for it being her first time ...she had no hesitation.
I love Noah's outfit today - he looks like his Uncle Jason dressed him. Noah is a "real kid" now - there's very little "baby" left in him.
Noah requested that I take his picture this morning before church - he did this pose all on his own. I wonder if he's been checking out the swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated for this pose!?!?
We had friends over last night with their 3 kids who mesh beautifully with our own 3. Here is Dan (Rob's best friend from high school & best man at our wedding) with his 3 beautiful girls + Caleb & Noah. Everyone had a great time.
Even Sela got in on the fun - the girls dressed her up to while they were playing dress up. She looks like an Anne Geddes (sp? you know what I'm talking about!) baby with her chubby baby body and angelic wings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should Noah into modeling as he is a natural w/the camera.
Mende