Monday, September 10, 2007

Sela's Garden Party

This is Sela's bedding - as you requested Mende. I'm really excited to see how the letters turn out! I know Olivia will do an awesome job. :)

Sela's well on her way to a full set of teeth. She has 8 - some still not all the way down but all broken through. That seems like a lot of teeth for an 11 month old to me.
I've been asked a handful of times already "what should we get for Sela's birthday?" so rather than give you a blank stare I've decided to post a some things that would be great (& some practical) gifts.


Large white wall letters: SELA

Diapers: Pampers Cruisers size 3

Wipes: I'm not picky about these....Target brand is actually great.

Baby Shampoo - a fresh & clean baby NEVER goes out of style (i love lavender)

Clothes: (currently wearing) 18months

Toys: NOTHING MADE IN CHINA PLEASE...

soft toys, girly toys, she's really lacking in that department.

Dinnerware: girly plate & bowl & cup sets


I know - it seems lame but I do want to be practical. The boys were pretty easy on their baby toys so Sela has a lot of really good hand me downs that are gender neutral - it would be nice to put a feminine touch in the toy room though. :) I can't wait to see everyone at the party - I'm really excited about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liv,
If you like Jason and I can get the letters for Sela...and if you send me a photo or sample of the material I will have my sister paint some flowers onto the letters to add something to them if you like. Let me know.
Mende