Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...


It's beginning to look a lot like... 
CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

It's here...that wonderful time of year that is crazy rushed. It's that time of year that I try to make sweet memorable moments that my children and husband will cherish for the rest of their days. I try to instill new traditions, make improvements from the year before ... it's exhausting trying to live up to my own expectations, much less exceed them!  Am I alone here?!?!? 
My guess is no. 

Just recently, I was incredibly blessed to be able to attend a REAL LIFE (church we have  been attending) Christmas recently... a ladies event where guest speaker Pam Tebow shared a lot of wisdom, laughs and cherished moments as a mother and wife. 

It was a great chance to slow down and re-evaluate what is driving me. To step back and check where I am...where I am going and get back on track. It was exactly what I needed! 
So here we are, back on track... enjoying the holiday season. 

Here are a few pictures of our family from our visit with Santa, cuddling with an alligator and of course...a family photo shoot. :) 



Just the 6 of us. :) 
The kids really wanted our 2 dogs and 2 cats in the picture as well, but with 4 kids,
 I think we're good... parents can only handle so much chaos. 
Sela was SUPER brave! She held this little guy like a baby doll.
Gotta love livin' in Florida. 


Caleb is so cute...even holding this guy. 


That's right!!! boyyyyyy! I'm brave too! : 0  


 These precious little people... each so unique, so special that have grown our hearts upon each of their arrivals. I love them beyond words. 

Our family with Santa. 
Rob always has something odd going on/ happening to him from the background in EVERY Christmas picture. I don't know why...poor guy. Do you see anything here?  
 Can this be submitted for an AKWARD family photo? So odd...

I had to finish up with Noah & Ava...Noah being a sweet big brother holding the gator for his little sister to "pet". 

No comments: