We've stayed busy over the past few weeks...this is what we've been up to:
*Mom came in town
*We welcomed our precious baby girl, Ava Louise into our family less than 24 hours after Mom's arrival in Orlando
*have had family & friends visiting
(Bookouts, Ramsay's, Aunt Debbie & Dylan, Teresa & Linda from Metro, neighbors...)
*made a trip to West Orlando to visit with Uncle Eddie & Aunt Carolyn
*made a trip to Clermont to visit the inlaws
*Took the kids to a super fun cheerleading birthday party in Gotha.
Happy 10th birthday Tyra!
*Made it back to church and introduced Ava to our church family
*invited the inlaws & Northways over for a fish fry at our house (thanks Mom for buying all that Catfish, sorry you didn't get to enjoy it:(!)
I'm sure there is plenty that I've left out but we've been busy, enjoying life and celebrating all that we've got going on.
I'll be adding posts as I can...with pictures from all the above mentioned. There are more pictures right now on Facebook b/c they are just easier to add there...but if you want me to keep posting on this blog - leave us comments so that I know it's actually being read.
1 comment:
You better keep adding pictures! I love to read your blog!!
Post a Comment