Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our family...all 6 of us on our regular evening walk after dinner.
Dude took this picture for us.
Ava & Mommy after bath time.

She is NOT a fan of baths but she never cries a bit when I take her in the shower with me.
This sets her apart from all our other kids for sure!


Noah was taking these pictures for me. He's so helpful!

More pictures from our walk -
Dude with Sela & Noah...Daddy with Caleb on his shoulders.

"Hey Mom! Take a picture of my crack" says caleb from on top of daddy's shoulders.
"Excuse me?!?!" I asked, shocked at the inappropriatness of what he just said.
Caleb proceeded to explain that he wanted me to take a picture of the healing "crack" on the back of his head...not his butt crack like we thought he was talking about. Priceless moment. Rob, Dad, Noah & I all had a good laugh...Caleb didn't get it. :(

Another picture with Dude.

and another...are you getting sick of this or LOVING it?!?!? :)

Dude with Ava for the very first time. She loved him immediately. Avacuddled right up in his arms and for Dude, my heart broke. He now has been blessed with 5 precious grand-daughters...and all he knows how to do is SPOIL all these sweet little gals with his undivided attention. Our next family get together will be exhausting for him for sure! I"m so glad I had my Daddy to myself growing up! I've always loved being his favorite daughter. ;)

These pictures are about 2 mintues into Dude's visit/ stay in Orlando.
Ava is 2 weeks old here.

My sweet Caleb with our little Ava.


Baby Ava - 2 weeks old

sweet girly asleep in her Daddy's arms.

Ava chillin in her little seat while Mommy works off her baby fat on the treadmill.
It's so worth these hours I've already logged and the many more to come!

My Sassy Sela...and her new awesome bike. Oh...minus the very cool pom-pom things that used to be on the handlebars. She woke up early the day after she got it and went out to her bike an ripped them all off...guess the bike wasn't "her" looking all blingy and girly. :(

This is Noah's new state of being...playing his DS whenever we'll allow. Well...whenever Rob and I are both busy and the other kids are playing. This is his VERY reliable standby and he loves it. He's saving his money for more games...checking the internet for sales as well as the newspaper. He's learning to be a savy shopper! Yay!

And we'll finish up with Sela on her bike when it was BRAND NEW!

No comments: