Friday, July 3, 2009

We are ready...kind of. As ready as you'll ever be to be responsible for another child, i suppose.
Eager is probably a better word for how we're feeling. The boys and I are VERY eager to meet Ava. I can't wait to watch all 3 of the kids with their new little sister...she'll be here soon!
So, here I am at 35 weeks & 3 days. Ava is really low, not huge but definately taking her toll on my body. I have lots of energy again, cleaning and organizing like a mad woman and feeling pretty good.
** Noah took this picture for me**

And now, I'll do it myself. I don't know if this one shows you anything different, other than making it painfully obvious that I've been cleaning, playing with kids, and doing just about anything aside from my hair & makeup today. You can tell Rob's not home...the house is clean and I look like THIS. And since I was walking around with the camera - Sela wanted to be a part of the action.
I love this little girl!



No comments: