Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunday afternoons' random art project

While I am supposed to be "taking it easy" in these last few weeks of my pregnancy with Ava, we're always looking for indoor (b/c it's sooooo hot!) activities to keep the kids busy and happy. What's better than a painting project?!?!? We found these bird houses for a dollar each at JoAnnes' and add the paint that we already had around the house...it's a super cheap project that everyone loved! Yay!
I'm including them b/c I thought the pictures really captured their personalities...the side of them I see during school times.

Sela & Daddy - she hates to do stuff alone and always recruits help.
Noah being creative, he'll never use just one color...he has a plan from the beginning.
He's always VERY proud of his work.

All 3...well I guess 4! Ava's poking out there isn't she!?!?


Caleb is a perfectionist - he keeps it simple, everything is simple with him but MUST be perfect or he is just not interested. This birdhouse ended up being COMPLETELY blue. He was satisfied with his work though, and that's what matters. :)



And here we are again...not a great picture of any of us but for you, I'll include it.





No comments: