Monday, September 22, 2008

Sela's painting party was a lot of fun. The cake was great (Thanks Teresa!), and everyone seemed to have a fun time. These pictures are NOT in order. They are kinda random but should be a bit entertaining. Enjoy!
Happy 2nd birthday Sela! Family picture...didn't turn out GREAT but hey...documentation that we were all here. :)
Hi!
This is me with a couple of girls I spend a lot of time with...
Teresa on my left and Jennifer on my right.

Sela ... just a swingin.
Me (Olivia) with my Aunt Debbie, her newest grandson (Dylan) and the proud mommy...my cousin Jessica.

Okay...the following handful on pictures are the kids artwork. I didn't post EVERYONE'S
paintings on here, there would be WAY too many...just family for now.

Savannah

Hannah

Caleb

Presents time
Nana & Papa got these soes for Sela...when we opened the box, she immediately asked for them to be on. They have little heels and the girl was running in them! I'm so proud. :)


Sela & Papa
Sela at the watercolor table.


Jennifer and I




Noah, Caleb, Sela & Cole at the watercolor table.
Cutie Caleb...painting.
Noah, working on his masterpeice.




No comments: