Saturday, September 13, 2008


I'm not even going to try and be cool...I was a PROUD Mom today!
Noah played his very first T-ball game today and scored 2 points.

Noah warming up before the game.
Noah (#6) in the front of the picture...and the super tall guy there...yeah that's Rob. Rob went ahead and volunteered to be a coach (there are 3 in total) for Noah's team with the understanding that he MAY NOT be able to make ALL the games & practices.
There's Noah in the dugout...can you find him?
He's the one messing with his hat that harder to see. Noah batting for the first time in the game.
There he is...he hit the ball...Run Noah!
I LOVE this picture.
He looks like he's flying and there's Daddy in the background as Noah's approaching home plate.

Game over. Tie score...this is T-ball, no losers, ALL winners.

What were Caleb & Sela doing during this game, you ask? Well...a whole lot of this.

Not too exciting for them but they were excited for Noah.


1 comment:

Mende said...

Way to go Noah!! We are so proud of you!!

Uncle Jason, Aunt Mende; Lana