We (Rob, Olivia, Noah, Caleb, Sela and Ava) are the Super Cool Padgetts!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Here are some pictures that we thought were cute. This is the family making Sela's birthday invitations. Everyone had a good time until Sela wiped her face and got paint ALL OVER HER FACE!!! Oh well...it was fun and no tears were shed. :)
I called Lana over last night as I helped her open her invitation. She loved it. She was putting her hand up to Sela's handprint. So cute! She continued to walk around the house with it and kept calling it her book. I love it, but it makes me sad that we cannot be there. I hope you have a wonderful time at the party.
1 comment:
I called Lana over last night as I helped her open her invitation. She loved it. She was putting her hand up to Sela's handprint. So cute! She continued to walk around the house with it and kept calling it her book. I love it, but it makes me sad that we cannot be there. I hope you have a wonderful time at the party.
Aunt Mende and Uncle Jason
Post a Comment