Monday, March 31, 2008

Jessica's wedding!!!

Okay - I'm only posting a couple of pictures from Jessica's wedding...I don't want to step on her toes but I'm sure there's plenty of family wanting to see how beautiful she was!
The wedding was beautiful, we all had a great time.
The kids danced the night away - and Caleb can't wait for another wedding!



Mr & Mrs Bridges!
I was trying to see the wedding ceremony - Sela was hamming it up for Daddy & the camera!
Sela was smiling right before I snapped the picture!
Sela and Aunt Sandi ended up spending quite a bit of time together today.
Sela was sleeping when we arrived at the reception - so Rob put her on his suit jacket and wrapped her up. We thought this was cute. She actually slept for about 25 minutes like this!
Daddy, Caleb & Noah - the Padgett boys!


No comments: