Saturday, March 8, 2008



So, today we celebrated Caleb's 3rd birthday with a "Go Diego Go" themed birthday party.
We all had a lot of fun, despite having to change plans due to windy & chilly weather everything came together beautifully and our birthday boy had a blast.

Here is the cake that I made for him -
Rob did the stream from the waterfall and letter placement...thanks Daddy!

This is "rescue pack" ... Diego's backpack that has everything you'd ever need and can transform into ANYTHING! Rob and I made these earlier in the week with Orange lunch bags, ribbon & velcroe. Inside the bags were bubbles, telescopes, whistles, map, magnifying glass and a paper Diego. These packs were needed on their Animal Rescue adventure that they went on during the party.
The kids rescued bunnies and helped them by wrapping their "injuries" with a bandage. The kids also got to name their rescued animal and received a card for it:

I rescued__________ at Caleb's 3 birthday party!

Caleb really enjoyed opening his gifts - as all children do.
Caleb making his birthday wish! The kids all played really well together and I think that everyone had a great time. Here the kids are playing with one of Caleb's presents that Daddy & Aunt Kellie quickly put together for them! As you can see, even Sela was in on ALL the action.
This is Erica (next to Caleb) which is who inspired Caleb to name his bunny nothing other than "Erica"...isn't that sweet. :)

No comments: