Monday, November 26, 2007

Round 2...Round 1 went better.

So, here we are doing another "photo shoot" in attempt to catch that perfect Christmas card photo. It didn't happen...maybe we should go for one when we're all crying and screaming. Noah & I are the only ones who seem to enjoy this much chaos.
Sela & Caleb get real moody when mommy pulls out the camera and starts "placing" people.
I really think that we need more of our own offspring in these pictures!
Me and my baby girl!
The boys look great in this one - but for Rob, Sela & I ... we've done better.
We'll try again in a few days...hopefully we'll have a crisp picture where you can see everyone smiling!
We don't have anough of these.
This was hilarious - on Thanksgiving Kellie & I wanted a nice picture of the kids...well Sela shut down our entire production! The kids look cute though...all matchy and it wasn't even on purpose! What are the chances?!?!?!

No comments: