Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cocoa Beach...again.

We never seem to be "dressed" for the beach and end up there having a fantastic time.
One day maybe we'll actually have a home overlooking the Atlantic...big front porch, overgrown lavendar gardens, salt in the air...ahhhhhhhhh.
I adore this picture of Sela! Rob caught a perfect shot!Me...mommy & the kids.
How much do you love Caleb's fake smile & Sela wanting to get away?

Our big boy...the leader of the pack.

Look at how big Noah's feet are...he looks like he's wearing flippers!Mommy & Sela having a good time.

Daddy & Sela
I was sitting in the sand taking this picture...I'm short but not THAT short!Sela picking out her own Sea Shells.

Caleb wasn't in many pictures b/c he was obsesses with building a sand castle until we found that under the piles of sand along the beach were rotting fish! EWWWWWWW!
Sela was wise to not touch. The smell was horrible!


1 comment:

Mende said...

I LOVE that picture of Sela.