I asked him to show me an angry face and he did it like it was real...maybe it was!
I love this because Sela is in my little rocking chair from when I was a little girl.
I've really got a thing for her...she looks like a doll!
Doesn't he look handsome here?!?!?!
Okay - they are acting more normal in this one.
Obviously I took this one from upstairs.
Sela is finally getting into the photo shoot and the boys are toast!
This was our very first picture...for today's photo shoot. I thought it turned out pretty good...except that Sela's feet look like they should be on Noah!
Caleb looks cool with his hand in his pocket...he's as cool as his dad!
So cute.
Noah adores his sister.
Great picture, right???
This is my favorite picture and it was Noah's idea.
Caleb looks adorable...I think this picture really shows their personalities.
Noah being protective of Sela, Caleb being the clown!
This picture remind me of one Ryan and I have together
from when we were probably close to the same ages.
Caleb looks awesome in this picture. A guaranteed future heartbreaker.
Caleb looks cool with his hand in his pocket...he's as cool as his dad!
Caleb looks adorable...I think this picture really shows their personalities.
1 comment:
Sooooooooooo cute! I love Sela's dress!
~Aunt Mende
Post a Comment