Friday, September 4, 2009


I know it sounds really cheezy but I just LOVE being a mom! I love the stages all of my kids are at, the sleepless nights with a newborn, the terrible 2's, accident prone & talking back four year old and the VERY sassy yet helpful six year old. Honestly, it's great. I had to include this picture b/c when I see them I feel so greatful. Grateful not only that I have a loving husband who thinks to take pictures of me in this role that I take so seriously but for all my kids, my family, friends and on and on. I feel like a very blessed woman. <3

This looks so funny in a picture but Ava loves when Dad holds her like this! She turns into jello and falls fast asleep. He's got a way with babies. Dad...hurry home. I need a break!


No comments: