Sunday, March 8, 2009

If you don't know already...

It's a girl!
We had our ultrasound on the 3rd of March and learned that our new addition is indeed a girl! All of us are really exicted. The boys were quite proud of themselves that they "knew" already that they would have another little sister. It was nice to have all 3 of our kids in the room with us and I think that Rob's parents enjoyed the adventure too. We appreciate their help ~ espically when Noah and Sela had enough of the ultrasound room. Our sweet Caleb didn't want to leave Mommy in the room...he was mesmorized and worried. Afterwards he innocently asked why they put "jelly" in my belly button?!?!? So cute.
The name game begins...what will we name this little girl?!?!? That is the question that I've been getting over and over. I will be sure to share once we know...for now, our top condender is Naomi. We'll see how that turns out, we've got 4 months to go still.
I can't wait to meet her, whatever her name is!

2 comments:

The Bann Clan said...

Congratulations Olivia! I can't wait to find out what name you will settle on. Decisions...decisions.

Rebecca said...

I am so excited for you and Geno. Babies are such a blessing from God..I like Nevaeh for a girl. I think i gave you this one when you were preg with Sela. It is Heaven spelled backwards. Or maybe even Sundae Rose. Any name you choose will be perfect Olivia. I pray for health and a sound mind during this precious time. Love Kimberly, Ashtin