Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daytona Beach

The weather was far too beautiful to not spend the day outside. Unlike our earlier years, Rob and I agreed to NOT skip church but to pack our beach gear and head out immediately after. We had so much fun...not to mention that the service was great, inspiring and something we needed. Good decision! :)

Sela in her new swimsuit.

Our 3 amigos'!


Aahhhh! Sela has sand on her hand!

Rob running around with the boys.
Noah and his Daddy.
We had a fun time at the beach.
I promise, I really was there but in a strange turn of events...I was behind the camera.
It was fun to go to a different beach than where we usually go but quickly realized that Cocoa is much more our pace. Lucky us it's much closer to. :)





1 comment:

The Bann Clan said...

You guys always have the best time at the beach!