Hey Everyone! We're still here. I don't have any new pictures right now but we will VERY soon. We've been sick, just us girls, Sela and I. Rob's not worked in a couple of weeks but he does have work next week! Yay! I wish I had more to report but I will soon - read on!
Coming up right around the corner we will be finding out what baby Padgett #4 will be...we're guessing a girl and if that's the case - her name will PROBABLY be Naomi. If it's a boy, boy o boy will we need help figuring out a name! :) Anyhow, the ultrasound is March 3rd, so really, right around the corner! Check back, I'll post the news.
Also, we have Caleb's 4th Birthday rapidly approaching. Rob and I made invitations and sent them out...Come One! Come All! It's Caleb's carnival! The party is at our house - on the 7th of March we will transform our back yard into a Carnival. We're excited. I think this is an awesome party theme - my problem is finding help to run booths for the kids games. If you're in town and you're willing to help...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!?!?!? I have 8 booths to man + a prize table. I wanted to have lemonade, cottoncandy & hotdog stands but I think I'm going to have to just set them out on tables or counters. All in all - I want Caleb to LOVE his party and all his party guests to have a blast. If you have suggestions...as always, I'd love to hear them. Mende (my sister in law) sent me a link for an awesome photo op canvas for the party...on sale! Perfect. It came in and I'm really excited to use it! I love these parties. :)
Still on the topic of Caleb's party - I'm going to post a link on the right for some ideas for Caleb. I've gotten quite a few questions about what he might want or what I would want for him...so check it out. If you did already or just want dibs on it - leave a comment and I'll either take it off or publish it so everyone will be aware that that particular suggestion has been taken.
Lots of pictures are soon to come. March will be an exciting time this year! :)
1 comment:
Sounds like tons of fun. I wish we could be there for Caleb's party. I would definately sign up to help! Can't wait to see if baby #4 is a boy or girl!!! :)
Post a Comment