We (Rob, Olivia, Noah, Caleb, Sela and Ava) are the Super Cool Padgetts!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Merry Christmas 2008
Christmas was great. This was by far, our most modest Christmas yet but I have to say...I also think it's the best to date! :) I don't know if it's from the modesty or b/c of the kids ages. Regardless, it was a great day.
Santa brought the boys spy/ secret agent stuff. Sela wasn't so sure about them here...
I had to include this picture of Kellie. She dressed up in the boys new carpenter stuff. Doesn't she look awesome?!?!? :)
These pictures are from Build A Bear. Grammy & Dude sent gift cards for the kids. This was one of their top things that they wanted...THANKS GRAMMY & DUDE!
2 comments:
Looks like a super fun Christmas. Sara wants a build a bear for her birthday. It is all she keeps talking about!
Where are the pictures in their aprons? I know that they must be huge on them, but I would still love to see it please.
Post a Comment