Happy Thanksgiving!
We spent thanksgiving this year up in Tennessee...in a cabin...in the middle of the woods with (dun dun dun!) my side of the family!!!!!
Ha ha. It wasn't scary at all...it was actually a lot of fun. The kids had a blast playing with their extended family. The cabin was awesome. The views were awesome and the weather wasn't bad either. Did I mention the food?!?!?! I'm so glad I was born into a family that LOVES to eat. yum yum...lots of great food. :)
Great memories were made and anticipation for the next trip has already begun but for us...we'll be adding one more car seat though...God willing. :) (get it? that's my way of sharing news. )
Ryan, Shannon, Jason, Mende (lana in her arms), Rob & Olivia
on the couch, Sela, Tara, Grammy, Sorcha, Grand-Dude, Caleb & Noah (behind Dude)
and we rearranged a bit.
And another try to be sure everyone was in the picture and looking as good as possible.
This is actually where we started, with the kids.
I thought Caleb looked cute - he's playing with his Lego fruit snacks.
Sela all clean and ready for bed.
Ryan, his daughter Sorcha, Noah and I watching a movie.
Caleb at the marina, casting like a champ!
The kids are throwing rocks in the lake. I love seeing them all together.
Tara and Sela.
Ryan holding his daughter Sorcha talking to our Dad at the marina.
Rob, all bundled up, playing with the kids.
Grammy, Dude, Noah, Sela and I hanging out downstairs watching some What Not To Wear and playing with the kids...on commercial breaks only! LOL
All our little Indians on Thanksgiving. Mende was thoughtful enough to prepare a craft for the kids to do, making Indian headdresses for each of the kids and getting their creative juices flowing. It was a big hit. I think all the kids enjoyed.
Sweet Sela playing in the leaves.
I don't usually think that Lana looks much like Jason (my brother, her daddy) but I can totally see him in this picture. I thought it was a great picture of her playing in the leaves in her new pretty pink jacket. :)
Sela
Caleb
Tara (Ryan & Shannon's oldest, she's 3 months older than Sela)I love this picture of Tara. This little girl is so stinkin pretty and as sweet as can be!
Rob and I
Jason ( my oldest bro) running in circles...literally. :)
This is a treasured picture for me. It's rare that Noah and I are showing a real smile in a picture...we've got great fake ones but the real ones, their priceless.
Isn't this picture awesome? Yeah, I'm partial b/c I'm madly in love with this man but Noah took this picture. I thought it was great b/c this is how he sees his Daddy. He's big, strong and steady. I see so much in this picture, but that's art, right? Everyone sees it differently.This is one of the pictures.
and so is this
and so is thisThat's Aunt Mende getting it all set up and helping the kids.

Sela joined in the photo shoot.
Ooooh...this is a view from the cabin. Pretty right?!?!?!?
Rob & Sela...Daddy & his little girl whose getting SOOOOO big.
Mende & Lana. Great picture, the background looks fake!

Sela joined in the photo shoot.
Ooooh...this is a view from the cabin. Pretty right?!?!?!?
Rob & Sela...Daddy & his little girl whose getting SOOOOO big.
Mende & Lana. Great picture, the background looks fake!Rob likes this picture so I included it but, meh...not my fav.
Noah and Tara playing in the leaves. Aren't those colors awesome?!?!?
This is Sela and Tara with their hair french braided by their Grammy...my mom.
Noah and Tara playing in the leaves. Aren't those colors awesome?!?!?
This is Sela and Tara with their hair french braided by their Grammy...my mom. This picture bring back memories of girl scout camp and ALL of my childhood. You'd be hard pressed to find a picture of me as a kid without my hair french braided.
Sela being silly.
Lana, Sela & Tara in their PJ's.
Now add the boys! Noah did have a matching pair but he's Noah, and he was more excited to wear the robots PJ's he's got on here than the stripes that everyone else was in. Go figure.
Caleb with baby cousin Sorcha.
Rob with his boys.
Noah and Tara watching a movie together.
Grammy & Dude playing with their grandkids in the leaves.

Noah using his brand new metal detector from Grammy & Dude.

Playing in the leaves.
Sela being silly.
Lana, Sela & Tara in their PJ's.
Now add the boys! Noah did have a matching pair but he's Noah, and he was more excited to wear the robots PJ's he's got on here than the stripes that everyone else was in. Go figure.
Caleb with baby cousin Sorcha.
Rob with his boys.
Noah and Tara watching a movie together.
Grammy & Dude playing with their grandkids in the leaves.
Noah using his brand new metal detector from Grammy & Dude.

Playing in the leaves.






1 comment:
I love the update! It looks like you guys had tons of fun. It is great to see the kids pictures. They are getting so big!
Post a Comment