Happy Halloween!
We had, what felt like, the longest Halloween EVER!!!!
We went to Sea World for theie Halloween event (Halloween Spooktacular) about a week before Halloween. The kids got to dress up and walk around the park and trick or treat. They really liked it...got lots of candy which I threw away just the other day. ;( On Halloween we trick or treated a little, baked cookies for friends and then went to the AWESOME Fall Festival put on by our church. I'll have pictures from that soon...we're having camera issues. Anyways, that was really cool but i'll wait til there are pictures - then I'll share more about that.
So, for now...enjoy.
(*note to self, BURN Wolverine costume!!!!!*)


And now the pictures from our home away from home...
Sea World!

Sela wanted to talk to the whale. Oh wait...Sela wants to talk to everyone.
I have no idea where she gets this from. :)
And now the pictures from our home away from home...
Sea World!
I have no idea where she gets this from. :)
I was on a mission to find this chick, one of my friends has a picture with her and the dress caught my eye. Next year...I'm going to be a fall princess and I will demand you LEAF me alone! (hahahahahaha...you know you liked that!)
It was really humid and muggy, it rained all morning and we didn't get to the park until the afternoon...Floridians know muggy. This, I promise was icky, sticky muggy.


And my sneaky two are outta here!
Noah got the hang of it and was actually doing great!
Wolverine is no match for Supergirl. Her charm gets him everytime.
So this was 1/2 of Halloween...more to come.
1 comment:
I love these cuties all dressed up. It looks like you had non-stop Halloween fun. I can't wait to see you next year in your Fall Princess outfit. I am sure it will be lovely.
P.S. I don't miss the icky, sticky, muggy weather! :)
Post a Comment