Friday, October 12, 2007

Walk in the Park

The boys have been sick for the past week. We've been dealing with high fevers, sore throuats and cranky kids. Now that everyone is feeling better and seems to be over their illnesses - Rob suggested a much needed visit to our neighborhood park. He makes this look effortless. Rob insists that it is not. hmmm.....he's still got it. :)
Sela is the smiliest child I've ever known. I love it!
Noah looks cool...that's why I put this picture in here. He's playing volleyball with his sisters new pink soccer ball. I stink at volleyball - Rob and I couldn't get a game going!
Sela and her Daddy...I miss mine! :)
I put this picture in - obviously because I look sooooooo cool. As a mom I'm learning that coolness is highly overrated...fun loving is the new cool. Noah is our competitive child (so far) so of course the race to 1st base was on!

No comments: