Saturday, October 6, 2007

I am a triathlete

The kids and I are totally ready for this race to start. We're all excited...I'm not even nervous for some reason.

I am legite...I finished my first triathlon and even won 1st place for my age group! (is it nececessarry that I tell you there were no other women in my age group!?!?)
Here I am on the beach of Lake Mary Jane at Moss Park - ready for my swim...kind of.
I'm overly confident...even without makeup. :)
Here I am just after by butt kickin'!
I'm happy again - back in my comfort zone.
Home stretch - Rob is taking this picture from the finish line. I wish I had pushed myself harder b/c I felt like I had a lot left. It was awesome. I recommend this for anyone who is capable...Triathlons are the best!
This course was awesome. The lake is beautiful, the bike course was through a really nice area and the run was so relaxing...I almost forgot we were in a race!
I totally want to do this race again...I've got a lot of work to do though.
BTW - you are welcome tocheck out my running blog for more photos from the race. Click the link on the right - Liv's running blog.


1 comment:

~ Liv ~ said...

Olivia,
I am very proud of you...
It is hard sometimes to be the supportive husband or wife of a distance athlete. But it is so worth it. You are in a better mood when you get out there and exercise and you look great.
Your loving and supportive husband.