Thursday, January 20, 2011

Riverboat Romance!!!


Rob and I FINALLY cashed in on a gift from my mom for his birthday...a lunch cruise on the Riverboat Romance in Sanford.
Yes, we waited 6 months to use it. It wasn't intentional but simply b/c life with 4 kids and working nights and blah blah blah makes life super busy but I'm so glad that we DID use it. It was really really nice.
The day was cold...well cool and windy so we didn't see much wildlife. No gators, snakes...but lots and lots of birds!
Like I said, it was a really windy day and I'm not complaining but we went to the top of the boat to enjoy the scenery and well, that was short lived b/c I was nearly blown away! It was just as well since Rob is NOT a fan of the cooler weather anyways. The cooler weather gave us a rare opportunity to hang out and chat...listen to some music and catch up on those sweet moments that don't happen as often as we'd like.
So...I hope you enjoy our date as much as you can...without it being "weird". :)












No comments: