Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Morning Photo Shoot!

One day, we'll be in the position to hire a professional photographer for our family pictures...until then we will have fun filled chaotic mornings before church! It is actually fun, and funny trying to get "ideal" pictures. I try to include the funny ones that didn't turn out even close to what we were hoping for too...just for fun. I hope everyone had a beautiful Easter - our morning was amazing! Thanks Mom & Dad (Grammy & Dude) for the Easter baskets & clothes for the kids, you guys know how to make sure things are special. Where it all began.
My, oh my how things have changed for us!

Olivia - 24 weeks with Ava




I thought Caleb looked really cute here.

My boys

My Noah...

The boys were being crabby...espically the always cute and photogenic Caleb...he was all sour grapes about getting dressed up this morning. I tried to break up the attitude with a little playfullness...I think it worked.

All 3 kids - holding up the wall as a team. LOL
Caleb 4, Sela 2, Noah 5

How cute are they together?!?!?
Cool times 2

Sweet sweet and sometimes sassy Sela. :)

These 2 are great together...rarely conflict but they are both really um...loud. They love to talk, be bossy, well, just imagine 2 of me! I love these moments - and the pictures, it's so much quieter than the reality.

Caleb was too busy for this picture, he was in the other room pouting about wearing a tie. Noah & Sela were loving their clothes. Noah thought Sela looked like a princess and he woudln't take his eyes off his own reflection...he was feeling good.

1 comment:

The Bann Clan said...

I love how you guys always match and take pictures before church. These pictures are really great!