Okay. A couple of months ago I (finally) got new glasses. I've been having issues with my contacts and I didn't realize just how poor my vision was. I went out with my cousin, Jessica, to do her baby registery and she made a comment about me not beign able to see anything...so I went to the doc ASAP...and now here I am with a new pair of glasses. The kids do not like them. Rob vetoed my 1st choice and chose these for me. I like them better than the ones I chose. So, this is me in my new glasses.
Noah decided to "share" his birthday present from Aunt Kellie with his little bro. I was hesitant, thought Noah should do it on his own but they convinced me that we could and would work together.
Amazingly they did! I thought that they not only worked really well together but that they did a wonderful job. They're very proud of their artwork. 
I...mommy in the land of "super cool padgetts" have been itching to update our family pictures. Honestly...picture time is not what one would usually consider fun, with 3 kids 5 and under, a daddy who works nights and a super high energy mommy that's loud and bossy...you can imagine it get's a little crazy. Mind you, we always do this before church. This is why it's been over a year since our family picture has been updated. That is sad and I think the kids and I are fine but poor Rob...he just wasn't designed for this kind of chaos. :)
So, this is what we came up with...which ones' win? Which ones are the worst? Of course, I think I look "F - A - T" in one of them BUT whatever, I'm blaming it on the shirt...I've had 3 kids, what do you want from me?!?!? :)
I would love to hear from everyone - comment on the pics and which ones are your favorites...or whether or not we need to try and try again. I've got a really cute blue & white outfit that I could use for the next photo shoot!
I...mommy in the land of "super cool padgetts" have been itching to update our family pictures. Honestly...picture time is not what one would usually consider fun, with 3 kids 5 and under, a daddy who works nights and a super high energy mommy that's loud and bossy...you can imagine it get's a little crazy. Mind you, we always do this before church. This is why it's been over a year since our family picture has been updated. That is sad and I think the kids and I are fine but poor Rob...he just wasn't designed for this kind of chaos. :)
So, this is what we came up with...which ones' win? Which ones are the worst? Of course, I think I look "F - A - T" in one of them BUT whatever, I'm blaming it on the shirt...I've had 3 kids, what do you want from me?!?!? :)
I would love to hear from everyone - comment on the pics and which ones are your favorites...or whether or not we need to try and try again. I've got a really cute blue & white outfit that I could use for the next photo shoot!
Oh...and I changed up my hair color a bit. Can you tell?I'm getting highlights and lowlights every 6 weeks or so. I like it better...as long as I'm still a blonde.
I should blame it on Rob b/c I specifically asked him if I look "fat" in this outfit!
I was still a little camera happy...so you can experience our drive to church with us...just add "Blue's Clues" to the background soundtrack and it'll be like you're really there!
Safe driving.
We'll finish off this post with a smile.
Thanks to Caleb for being the silly, fun loving little guy that he is!
1 comment:
I love your hair it looks so cute!! You guys are such an adorable family.
Post a Comment