Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY...WEEKEND! :)

Sunrise over the Atlantic from our hotel rooms.

On our way to breakfast Monday morning we found this great photo spot...
so we tried...

and tried...

and tried...

and tried to get that perfect shot.
Now we're out to dinner at a place right on the water...the breeze was blowing us away!

And I cropped in this picture of Mom & I...

we don't get many pictures with just the two of us. :(

Sela and I.
Daddy & the kids playing in the sand.
Grammy & Dude in the background enjoying the perfect weather too!

Grammy & Dude taking the boys into the ocean -

too cold for Daddy -

too scary for mommy.

You have to understand that there was a tiny shark in the water the day before that Dude picked up and threw back. It was dead, yes...but it was a SHARK!!!!!!


Cutie Caleb before Church on Mothers Day.

No comments: