We are all not feeling well...apparently our family has caught a cold. We thought that an afternoon at the beach was the best remedy...bring it on!
Noah & Caleb writing their names in the sand.
Caleb's name was nearly washed out by the tide coming in!

Daddy & Sela.
Olivia - Mommy...Rob said he liked this picture - I'm a bit more critical.
This picture is totally random -
it's my first diaper cake for a friend of mine whose baby shower I hosted last weekend.
Noah at Cocoa Beach.
Mommy & her boys! I really like this picture.
Noah & Caleb working on the castle for the dinosaurs.
it's my first diaper cake for a friend of mine whose baby shower I hosted last weekend.
We had a great time playing in the sand.
Sela was happier here - in her stroller - where she could not get sand on her.
She freaked out when we took her out of the stroller and planted her feet in the sand. Cried hysterically! We finally got her back in the sand but it took a lot of pursuading.
No comments:
Post a Comment