Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

We started off the new year with breakfast at our closest Cracker Barrell
which happens to be in Titusville.
With a 30 minute wait we had plenty of time to document a few more memories before Grammy & Grand-dude head back across the country...
It's never easy to say goodbye. This is a great picture of Sela.
I love her outfit and I think she looks beautiful in this white rocking chair.
Noah & Grand-dude working on the Cracker Barrell word search.
Caleb was making faces for Grand-dude...
we have a simular one of Dude making this same face
but I don't think he'd appreciate me broadcasting it!
Sela, playing with keys on the counter.
Grammy & Sela enjoying a "cooler" day outside of Cracker Barrell.
Daddy & Caleb.
This is a gorgeous picture of them...very true to their relationship.
Sela & Grammy...apparently you're never too young to play checkers.
Sela, her mommy (me) & Grammy (my mommy).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.