Friday, July 20, 2007

Transformations



We're making transformations, Rob and I. He is working out - look at his big muscles...Sela is heavy but she's only 9 months...so she's not that heavy. I too have been working out but that is not what this picture showcases...it's my new hair. I had a "wild hair" and wanted to change the color a bit- as you can see that did not workout and forced me to cut my hair off due to breakage. I'm not totally sure how I feel about my hair yet - but I'm loving your muscles Rob! (I chose not to show off my bod b/c I don't want anyone to be intimidated...haha.)

2 comments:

~ Liv ~ said...

so far we're 1:1
my neighbor Emma loves the new hair and my mom...I can tell is not a fan. You can't win 'em all, right!?!?

~ Liv ~ said...

Rob loves it. Lisa loves it. Noah says he likes it if I like it...what a sport!